Paris Orly Airport (ORY)
Paris Orly Airport (ORY) is home to a variety of different parking options and tariffs. Car parking fees are charged per day and a sliding-scale tariff is not adopted. The parking charges can be paid by cash or credit card at fast pay machines, which enable drivers to avoid payment queues when leaving the airport.
Airport Car Parking
Car parking is readily available at Orly's West Terminal (Orly Ouest) and South Terminal (Orly Sud). There are several different car parking areas and options.
- Park P1 - provides direct access to the South Terminal, this car park has three covered areas, over 1,500 car parking spaces and a lift / elevator. Parking is charged at a daily rate for the first 24 hours and is then charged per hour
- Park P2 - this large parking provide direct access to the West Terminal
- Park P3 - provides direct access to the South Terminal, this car park is divided into parking areas P3 Green and P3 Red and has over 1,000 car parking spaces. Parking is charged at a daily rate for the first 24 hours and is then charged per hour
- Park P3 - provides low-cost car parking spaces within walking distance of the West Terminal
- Economy - a low-cost car parking area is also available and with almost 2,000 car parking spaces, the provides a useful alternative. Parking is charged at a daily rate for the first 24 hours and is then charged per hour
- Shuttle Buses - regular airport courtesy shuttle buses are available, connecting the car parking area to the main terminal buildings in around nine minutes
- Open-Air - there are two large open-air car parking, Car Park P5 and P5, with over 3,00 car parking spaces available, connected by a regular shuttle bus
Spaces are reserved for disabled passengers with the relevant parking permits in each of the car parks. Parking fees for disabled drivers and reduced by 50% at Paris Orly Airport.