Paris Orly Airport (ORY)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
An important and busy airport close to the very heart of the city, Paris Orly Airport (ORY) can be reached from two main directions, the A6 Motorway and the N7 National Route.
Orly Airport lies directly south of central Paris and is close to a number of nearby locations. These include Rungis and Orly to the north, Villeneuve-Saint-Georges to the east, Savigny-sur-Orge to the south, and Massy to the west.
Also close to Paris Orly Airport are Athis-Mons and Savigny-sur-Orge, both of which are located to the south.
Directions to Paris Orly Airport (ORY) from the city centre / A6 Motorway:
Directions to Paris Orly Airport (ORY) from the city centre / N7:
- Paris Orly airport is situated 14 km / 10 miles from the city
- The A6 motorway (Autoroute du Sud) links the city with the airport
- Follow the A6 motorway and exit at Junction A6a (from Porte d'Orléans) or at Junction A6b (from Porte de Gentilly)
- The airport is clearly signposted as the 'Aéroport d'Orly'
- The journey time can vary from 20 to 40 minutes, depending on traffic congestion
- The N7 (National Route 7) links the city with the airport
- Follow the 'Aéroport d'Orly' signposts
- The journey time should not last more than 15 minutes
Paris Orly Airport (ORY): Virtual Google Maps